We are looking to employ a new Youth Work Co-ordinator.
The Youth Work Coordinator post has several key responsibilities:
- To plan, co-ordinate and deliver high quality youth work sessions for children and young people in Thirsk, Northallerton and Stokesley
- To deliver individual 121 support sessions for children and young people of both primary and secondary school age, through referrals made by Broadacres.
- Support existing volunteer youth workers. Including young people undertaking reparations work with the youth justice services
- To lead on The Clock’s activity programmes for children and young people
- To secure additional resources to complement the projects
This post has been funded by Broadacres since 2015 and is currently funded until March 2021.
To download more information about the post in pdf format please click here…
To download a copy of the Job Description and Person Specification in MS Word format please click here…
To download an application form in MS Word format please click here…
Closing Date 12 noon Mon 21st Oct 2019